- Just before the turn of the New Year we hit 27,000 completed cases, that’s over 8,500 in 2022 alone, over 40 for every working day. Some of these will have taken several months a lot of man hours of back and forth to get sorted
- Visited 18 schools, 62 local businesses as well as hosting two Apprenticeship Fairs and my first ever pensioners fair!
- Held 78 surgeries - some with up to 10 people attending. In addition to these I also did house visits to people who needed extra support
- Spoke in Parliament over 200 times. Before I was appointed to be a minister in October, I was one of the top 5 per cent of active backbenchers in terms of speaking in Parliament
- On behalf of the United Kingdom I also worked cross-party with Labour and Lib Dem MPs on some important international programmes including attending and speaking at the Council of Europe to push for Russia’s expulsion and and the Inter-Parliamentary Union Conferences in Indonesia and Egypt
But that was last year!
Much more to come in 2023 with so much planned! Please continue to follow me for further updates and if you’ve got an issue, please get in touch via www.richardholden.org.uk/contact!